|Portrayed by||Lois Wilson|
|Residence||East Egg, Long Island, United States|
Daisy Fay was born in 1899 to a wealthy family in Louisville, Kentucky. Like many women of the time, she marries for money, particularly to Tom Buchanan. She and Gatsby fell in love when he was a soldier and she promises to waiting for him when he went to the war, but when Gatsby went to war after a few years she married Tom Buchanan. The day before her marriage she drank and she cried when she received Gatsby's letter which shows some regret, but the next day she feels content about the marriage.
Daisy is characterized as a shallow, careless, and at times, a cheerful person. However, she is not as ignorant and fun-loving as she portrays herself to be.
- The Great Gatsby (1926) Played by Lois Wilson
- The Great Gatsby (1949) Played by Betty Field
- The Great Gatsby (1974) Played by Mia Farrow
- The Great Gatsby (2000) Played by Mira Sorvino
- The Great Gatsby (2013) Played by Carey Mulligan